According to a recent survey conducted by the American Florists and the National Retail Federation:
- An average of 224 million roses are produced for Valentine’s Day annually.
- Valentine’s Day is the number one holiday for fresh-flower sales with expected sales of $1.8 billion.
- Of Valentine’s Day floral purchases, 64 percent are made by men and 36 percent by women.
- Of rose-only purchases for Valentine’s Day, 74 percent are made by men and 26 percent by women.
- Typically, U.S. consumers spent an estimated $17.6 billion on Valentine’s Day, including the cost of flowers, greeting cards, candy, an evening out and jewelry.
Travis Elaine Martin, MBA
3100 North Downing Street
Denver, CO. 80205
#bestdenverflowers #bestdenverflowerdelivery #samedayflowerdelivery #freshflowers #bellacalla #valentinesdayflowerdelivery